Sunday, October 27, 2013

HI ALL

Now that Shotgun site is live ...I expect everyone to watch the online video tutorials....
I am learning as I go along too...so I am not the expert to talk too...
I do expect the people who are listed as Managers to be the ones to get your head around this...everyone who is listed as artists should be ok with that level of permission but if you as an Manager need to be listed as ADMIN let me know but I think that should be good for now anyway....a dont want people by accident deleting files...or changing data.

either way for safety and caution ....keep a twin file system going on the school servers just in of a major disaster...

lets play with this and see how it goes

DQ

1 comment:

  1. I am feeling ill... hoping I don't have a pneumonia...coughing and gurgling....will be taking some heavy duty drugs for relief but hope to stay on line today..between passing out...

    ReplyDelete